Goals and future perspectives
CPH Mink´s interdisciplinary research is intended to help to address broadly-based themes and complex problem areas that often lie outside the scope of individual disciplines. The goal is creative and innovative research, with a holistic approach and potential for solving major challenges in animal fur production. CPH Mink´s goal is also to increase the cooperation and communication with the fur industry. Furthermore, an important goal is to contribute to BSc and MSc programmes in veterinary medicine and animal science to ensure that new candidates are market-ready, professional, competent and up to date with the latest theoretical and practical knowledge relevant for animal fur production.
CPH Mink´s objectives have been defined to reflect the faculty´s strategy for research, education and society:
- Increased number of Master and PhD students
- Increased number of Industrial PhD students and Industrial postdocs
- Increased number of postdocs
- Increased number of publications in the most prestigious journals
- Further collaboration with the industry